Fourth Year Trustees
As a “special status” organization, we act as an agent of the University and we have a direct reporting relationship to the Alumni Association and the Office of the Dean of Students. We are charged with bringing the Class of 2019 together in ways that build class identity and a long-lasting loyalty directly for the Class of 2019, the University, and, by extension, the Alumni Association.
To develop, foster, and maintain a sense of community, loyalty, and responsibility among students toward their Class, the University, and the Alumni Association.
- Communicate important information to Class members.
- Promote and develop career services and activities
- Develop and raise funds for Class activities, when necessary.
- Plan, implement, and promote educational, social, and philanthropic Class activities.
- Promote and foster an intellectual community through academic activities and faculty student interactions.